Forge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:24:59 AM
PayPal

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Forge's Chapter One has been released on the 16th of December 2013!
Read more in the Winter Update 2013.
1435 Posts in 171 Topics by 163 Members
Latest Member: DarkMoe
Home main Search Login Register
Forge  |  Everything Forge  |  Updates & News  |  Topic: May 2013 Update
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: May 2013 Update  (Read 13320 times)
abisso
Fruit of the Loom
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: May 28, 2013, 11:54:47 AM »

Hello Weavers.

I've missed some of the monthly updates, and I apologize, but this one won't be longer because of that. As a matter of fact, there isn't much to say: we're still into the 2nd stage of betatesting, and though most of the reports made by testers in this stage are improvements instead of bugs, they're still worth looking into. Some of the testers are doing a great job, and of that we all have to be grateful.

Other than that, there are two news:

1. It's a secret, but very good news. All I want to say until the fact becomes more certain, is that it's about a person that's helping me out on certain aspects of the game.

2. The bad news: as most of you probably know already, Disney acquired Lucas (not George himself, but almost). As some of you probably know, Lucasarts has been shut down, including all the employees. I'm not sure how and if these two facts will influence Forge, but they might.

Anyway the game is improving day after day, and especially if news n.1 becomes reality, not only Chapter One but the whole Forge will see the light of day sooner or later.

Thanks for reading.
-Gabriele "Abisso"

Enter the abyss...
nils

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 02:59:13 AM »

Just so you know, your updates are getting read. I don't say anything on forums, because there's not a lot to do but wait and watch, but I check every day for updates. I remain very excited for Forge.  Smiley
abisso
Fruit of the Loom
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 07:58:25 AM »

Heya, glad to know actually. You'd be surprised of how important feedback actually is, especially when it comes to fan-games. I'd say at least 50% of the fuel for this Forge-machine is you people. After all there's no point in being a sender, if there's no receiver.

That being said, I'm not surprised that, despite the relatively high number of unique visitors everyday, only a few actively participate in the Forums. They're so boring! I have to admit it, I'm a bad entertainer and I don't write often. I'm not a social guy (have you seen any Social Networks button around here?).
But I work in the shadows, and maybe that's more important. Or creepier, at least. I'd say both. Yeah.

Thank you so much for the excitement!

Enter the abyss...
Wonkyth

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2013, 08:12:05 PM »

I'm still behind this project 100%, even as life forces me to come and go from online communities. Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Forge  |  Everything Forge  |  Updates & News  |  Topic: May 2013 Update
Jump to: