Forge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2019, 08:30:25 PM
PayPal

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Forge's Chapter One has been released on the 16th of December 2013!
Read more in the Winter Update 2013.
1425 Posts in 171 Topics by 158 Members
Latest Member: MattL
Home main Search Login Register
Forge  |  General Discussion  |  Adventure Gaming - Loom Island  |  Topic: Loom Postmortem
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Loom Postmortem  (Read 10575 times)
abisso
Fruit of the Loom
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2015, 02:28:41 PM »

Actually I don't think the Italian translation was official, and as a matter of fact I completely ignored it when I created Forge's one. I'm not saying it was bad, maybe it was actually awesome, but not many people here played using it so I preferred the freedom to localize in my style.

Enter the abyss...
selmiak
Yet another
Administrator

Everything is possible

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2015, 06:23:41 AM »

Thanks for sharing this talk. I added it to my Loom Links List immediately. If you have any more things of interest that I could add to that list (like the russian localisation), please pm me and don't clutter up this thread.

The colorspace topic was very interesting, I recently pixeled a background with a more 90s feel and less colors through dithering. Annoying and fun at the same time. And the result is very much worth it.
The 4 color CGA Version of Loom with PC speaker was crappy though.

It's so great seeing Forge displayed in this talk, thanks professor Moriarty! Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Forge  |  General Discussion  |  Adventure Gaming - Loom Island  |  Topic: Loom Postmortem
Jump to: