Forge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:16:47 PM
PayPal

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Forge's Chapter One has been released on the 16th of December 2013!
Read more in the Winter Update 2013.
1435 Posts in 171 Topics by 163 Members
Latest Member: DarkMoe
Home main Search Login Register
Forge  |  Project Assistance  |  Audio  |  Topic: Musician and music tips
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Musician and music tips  (Read 7082 times)
ramon111
« on: May 09, 2012, 02:38:51 PM »

Hi! im a musician, and though i loved Loom original music, i think that the swan lake theme is too deeply connected to the weavers guild, so you should use a new game main theme for this one. I Offer myself to compose one and record it, as long as somebody could later translate it into 8 bit (i dont know how to do that). I'll glad send some demos if you want, if you give me an email to send them (and give me some time to get inspirated) Id love to make a song for the vineteers guild, the artwork is just amazing!!!! and sticks so good to the original spirit of the first game.
Alex

In Donaldismo Veritas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 03:36:12 PM »

Although I'm not part of the production team myself (is there a team at all, or is it only Abisso?), I'm pretty sure Forge will only feature arrangements of classic music, just like Loom.
abisso
Fruit of the Loom
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 09:04:05 PM »

Ehm, team? Well, not that much actually, but there's a lot of people working now and then. The only team member I can truly count on is Selmiak, the webmaster, and although he's not directly involved in the game-making process he did some sprites and small animations.

Music: originally we had planned to use only arrangements of already existing classic tracks, but in the end we decided to use a totally original score with a similar feel to it. Orchestral, classic, epic music. This is what you can expect.

@Ramon: I've sent you a PM some days ago.

Enter the abyss...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Forge  |  Project Assistance  |  Audio  |  Topic: Musician and music tips
Jump to: