Forge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2018, 02:38:53 PM
PayPal

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Forge's Chapter One has been released on the 16th of December 2013!
Read more in the Winter Update 2013.
1424 Posts in 171 Topics by 158 Members
Latest Member: MattL
Home main Search Login Register
Forge  |  Project Assistance  |  Audio  |  Topic: Voice Actress and Avid LOOM fan!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Voice Actress and Avid LOOM fan!  (Read 3537 times)
Lady Paper Dragon

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2012, 02:53:34 PM »

I've been an avid LOOM fan since before I can remember. I never beat the game, and when my sister moved out, she took the disc with her. I recently received a copy of it via Steam, and beat the game for the first time, and OH! I so wanted to get the sequel. But there wasn't one. Being in college for games, I actually was very tempted to make a sequel myself, and then, I came across this site! I was ECSTATIC! My mother loves the game as well, and she's in college for music production, though she's already a talented musician. I'm sure she would give her assistance as well if I asked her.

I am, by no means, a professional voice actress, but I would gladly volunteer to do this, and if you think my talents are needed elsewhere, then please say where, and I will gladly assist you. This is my absolute favorite game, and it's had a sequel long in coming.

Here's a link to my Deviantart.
http://jessica-moore.deviantart.com/

As of yet, I don't have anything that would go for audio, but I will get up an audio recording soon!

-- Sincerely yours,
Lady Paper Dragon, head of Purple Demon Studios
abisso
Fruit of the Loom
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 08:11:54 AM »

Wow, I never expected to find a girl and her mother to be both Loom fanatics! This makes me realize I'm getting old! Sad
Actually it's not that strange since it's a 22 years old game, I guess.

Well, for what concerns voice-acting, I will take your audition in consideration for the finished game as the roles for the demo have been already assigned.

I'm also glad to tell you I've been positively surprised when I opened your deviant-art page, as I saw, in order:

-Bobbin (no need to say more)
-Drizzt Do'Urden (a character I love, and which I've cosplayed too)
-A drow (same as above)
-A cross-over between myself and Jim Morrison in black&white (I know that it's not what it is)

I suppose you're not into pixel-art though, are you? From what I see you could maybe provide some concept art (not that it's something particularly necessary at the moment, but still useful) and maybe work on the game's manuals layout and graphics.

Music is not something I need at the moment, and if everything stays like I hope it will, I already have a very talented composer: Jamison Alderson, the guy who worked on almost all the tracks in the upcoming demo.
But please tell your mother I respect her appreciation of Loom a lot.

Please contact me via email for eventual elucidations, voice-acting examples and additional art portfolios / fields of expertise.

Thanks for getting in touch.

Enter the abyss...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Forge  |  Project Assistance  |  Audio  |  Topic: Voice Actress and Avid LOOM fan!
Jump to: