Forge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 04:58:06 PM
PayPal

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Forge's Chapter One has been released on the 16th of December 2013!
Read more in the Winter Update 2013.
1435 Posts in 171 Topics by 163 Members
Latest Member: DarkMoe
Home main Search Login Register
Forge  |  Everything Forge  |  Discussion - Chapter One  |  Topic: Amazing job, guys!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Amazing job, guys!  (Read 6084 times)
workingboy

View Profile
« on: March 28, 2015, 09:49:08 AM »

I just finished up the demo and I have lots of nice things to say. It's amazing that you guys so completely captured the look and feel of Loom. The game play was fun and engaging. The art was nostalgic. The voice acting was particularly impressive--I thought the voice actor of Rusty was amazing. Sometimes I get sort of annoyed with voice acting in games, but the main cast was spot on.

I can tell how much work was put into this, and as a fan project, it's just overwhelmingly impressive. Great job, everyone. I can't wait to see more from this project.
abisso
Fruit of the Loom
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 07:36:56 AM »

Why, thank you workingboy!

I appreciate you spent some time to share your opinion, and I'm glad it's mostly positive. Anyway, feel free to leave some criticism as well: it will help make the game better.

Oh, and welcome on the boards!

Enter the abyss...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Forge  |  Everything Forge  |  Discussion - Chapter One  |  Topic: Amazing job, guys!
Jump to: