Forge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 07:48:01 PM
PayPal

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Forge's Chapter One has been released on the 16th of December 2013!
Read more in the Winter Update 2013.
1435 Posts in 171 Topics by 163 Members
Latest Member: DarkMoe
Home main Search Login Register
Forge  |  Project Assistance  |  General Support  |  Topic: Want to join the Team? And whats needed...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Want to join the Team? And whats needed...  (Read 60460 times)
abisso
Fruit of the Loom
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2011, 07:41:48 AM »

Along with the demo, as it's more or less already done. Just needs some fine tuning here and there. Wink

But please let's continue using this thread for its purpose: "Want to join the Team? And whats needed..." ok? Wink

Enter the abyss...
always adventure

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2011, 09:50:40 AM »

I cannot help with graphics, animation, or music, but I can help with dialogue -- if you still need help with that.

I designed a fan-game called Star Trek: the Continuing Voyage a few years back www.startrekthecontinuingvoyage.com, so you can take a look at my work and see if you think I could help with anything.

I have done a fair amount of writing, some of it is published on the web.  My wife has a degree in film and took classes in script writing while in college, so I would certainly be able to get her input as well.

abisso
Fruit of the Loom
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2011, 04:27:07 PM »

Hi AlwaysAdventure, and thanks for the kind offer. I'll check the game to have an idea of your skills and let you know. But as I tell to anyone, any help in the dialogue section won't become necessary very soon as dialogues for the demo are already 100% complete and those for Ch.2 are almost done as well.

Stay with us in the meantime, though. Have a cup of green tea and join the crew on this cruise in the sea of sparks and metal!

Enter the abyss...
always adventure

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2011, 11:42:29 AM »

Well, let me know if you do need any help at some point.  Your Loom project is definitely the most exciting yet, and hopefully it will be the one to succeed.

My wife has some interest in voice acting as well, I don't know if you need any of that, or how professional it has to be, but let me know.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Forge  |  Project Assistance  |  General Support  |  Topic: Want to join the Team? And whats needed...
Jump to: