Forge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 12, 2019, 02:15:40 PM
PayPal

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Forge's Chapter One has been released on the 16th of December 2013!
Read more in the Winter Update 2013.
1425 Posts in 171 Topics by 158 Members
Latest Member: MattL
Home main Search Login Register
Forge  |  Everything Forge  |  Forge Progress - Melting Pot  |  Topic: Story Demo
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Story Demo  (Read 4381 times)
viruswitch

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2009, 05:45:00 AM »

Hello,

I would really like to read some of your story drafts but I think they are in the password protected forum. Maybe you will choose some sample to show us, because in truth thats where the success of a Loom sequel depends on, on a story that would be at least as captivating as the first one.

I have read other stories by other fanmade sequels and to be honest I was dissapointed. My instict tells me that this is going to be better!
abisso
Fruit of the Loom
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 01:33:00 AM »

Your instinct is probably right! (I hope). I'll see if we can share some of the plot, and let you know.

Enter the abyss...
Da_Duke2000

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 08:25:00 AM »

We do have an active Storyboard for the first Chapter of the Forge game. It could use a little refining, but I'd be happy to give it a scrub down and post the general plot. We definitely don't want to spoil too much, otherwise, whats the point of playing the game!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Forge  |  Everything Forge  |  Forge Progress - Melting Pot  |  Topic: Story Demo
Jump to: