Forge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2018, 02:38:50 PM
PayPal

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Forge's Chapter One has been released on the 16th of December 2013!
Read more in the Winter Update 2013.
1424 Posts in 171 Topics by 158 Members
Latest Member: MattL
Home main Search Login Register
Forge  |  Project Assistance  |  Audio  |  Topic: Australian based, professional English voice artist, (with accents).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Australian based, professional English voice artist, (with accents).  (Read 4129 times)
Gerbel

View Profile
« on: April 07, 2012, 12:45:53 AM »

I have long been a fan of Lucas Arts Games, and am offering my services as a professional voice over artist for free in this game for the English version.

I currently fo audio book narrations, and telephone IVR system work, as well as character voices for some web series.

I would be honoured to contribute to this project, and look forward to hearing of any opportunities that arise.
I have also offered to extend my services to sister projects, Return Of The Tentacle, and was originally going to assist with the (now aborted) Loom sequel by Apeiron Games, (now working on ROTT).

I (obviously) have professional recording equipment, and am currently in the process of building my new recording studio which should be up and running within the next month or so.

In the mean time, I can do rough recordings for editing and directing purposes if desired.

Please let me know what you think, i'd love to hear from you.

My Skype username is  " flyinggerbel ".

I have uploaded a quick peice of dialog i recorded off my standed mic (my new studio is not yet built), MP3s can be downloaded from http://members.iinet.net.au/~gerbel/forge
Let me know what you think...

-Adam
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 12:07:38 PM by Gerbel » Logged
Wonkyth

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 07:45:46 AM »

Looking forward to hearing you in the game!  Cheesy
abisso
Fruit of the Loom
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 07:09:02 AM »

You've got a PM, Gerbel..

Enter the abyss...
Gerbel

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 07:59:37 AM »

I PM'd you back, but I did it from my phone... not sure if it went through... let me know.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Forge  |  Project Assistance  |  Audio  |  Topic: Australian based, professional English voice artist, (with accents).
Jump to: